Sunday, May 29, 2016

I do not like creepy people


I hate those super secretive people with no real picture who are like, can't let you know anything about me, but I know so much about you. Fuck them. I hate them, do they not realize how little respect I have for such creepy people? They always think "Wow I bet this will impress Tothian if I know this!" nope. Exact opposite. I already know everything about myself and which public information they heard about me is either true, twisted, or false. Some might think "I bet I will make Tothian afraid by being so mysterious!" NOPE! Strong and fit people work too hard to look good and be badass and are too prideful to NOT take pictures and show it off to everyone. 100% of those types are either skinny and weak, or fat and out of shape, or a midget. I always imagine them looking like this beta male nerd.

That's the kind of guy who in school who can't understand why the popular cheerleader he's attracted to chooses the Captain of the Football team over him. I mean that jock guy is a jerk, but he himself a member of the Chess Club, and most importantly is a "nice guy". But he has a solution to that. Just tell her she's beautiful. That will work on making any woman fall in love with a guy, right?

Nope haha. (Idiots. That only works if myself or Robert Downey Jr. does it).

Anyway, when I get a friend request from a mysterious profile, especially with no message, or especially even more so if I get a creepy message, I usually instantly block them. I do not need their help.

I'm also not afraid of their threats to come get me. It's been years and not one of them has actually came to get me yet. Because I think deep down they actually know if anyone came to actually try to kill me that they'd get 20 shades of shit kicked out of them.