Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The time I destroyed a demon in late 2010

In late 2010, for a few months, there was a woman in the Real Life Superhero Community known as Trinity, who had an ex who was in to voodoo and black magic type of stuff. Trinity got really sick all of a sudden and ended up staying sick for like about 2 or 3 weeks, and believed that a curse was put upon her.

So, I meditated, and went into the metaphysical state, I asked God to give me my metaphysical sword and to back me up with an Army of Angels, so then I went and saw Trinity in the metaphysical state. I saw a big fat black snake wrapped around her neck. I stabbed it with my metaphysical sword and in the name of Jesus, casted it away and destroyed it.

The next morning, Trinity sent me a text message, saying that when she woke up that morning, that she noticed that she was entirely healed, and thought of me for some reason. Then I explained to her what I did.

But really it was because of the help from others who taught me about this kinda stuff. Master Legend who always taught me about real metaphysical archangel powers, Wall Creeper who taught me how to effectively astral travel, Nyx who taught me about spiritual defenses, and Ecliptico who taught me a lot about supernatural abilities.

Anyway, in the next few weeks after that, I started having all kinds of bad luck from demonic attacks. Everything I owned started getting broken or lost, mostly everyone I knew started to turn against me for the stupidest reasons that were either lies other people said about me, or things I had nothing to do with, and had no control over.

I always notice that when Gods sends Angels and Archangels to Earth, that they always perform all these great miracles for people and do all kinds of good, but despite that, still go through all kinds of suffering. If you've ever seen the movie the Green Mile, different situation, but same idea.

However, there were other certain things I did to take care of these problems. God also told me that 2011 would be a really good year for me, and so far it has been.

Sometimes they say that the darkest hour is just before dawn. And it's true.