Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Let me know if you have any prayer requests

If you have any prayer requests, please let me know. You can either post a response to this blog entry, or contact me privately. If you wish to contact me privately you can send me an email at Tothian(at)msn(dot)com. Title the subject line exactly word for word exact spelling and everything as follows in bold font: Prayer Request for Rev. Tothian

Let me know what troubles you (and/or whom ever you want me to pray for) are having and what you need me to ask God for when I pray for you, and as long as your intentions are genuinely good, and aren't evil, I will say a prayer for you. If needed and I'm able to, I'll also try to help in whatever way I can, and/or even direct you to someone who could help you.

It doesn't even matter if you and I aren't friends and perhaps even have many reasons to hate each other. As both a Reverend in the human flesh, and also the Archangel Michael in my spirit form, I work directly for God Himself, and if you need His help, I don't want anyone to be separated from having a special closeness with God, and neither does He. Like I said, as long as your intentions are genuinely good, and not evil, then if you ask me to say a prayer for you, then I will say a prayer for you.