Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The meaning of "Tothian"

So many people have asked me over the years what my name means. It isn't anything that defines me. I define my name, rather than it define me. My whole life before I got the name, I knew that there was a name in my head that I was meant to be known as. It always felt like a song I once heard but couldn't even remember the tune nor the lyrics. Then one day it came to me and it instantly clicked and flashed and I saw a vision of myself some years in the future in one of my then-future Tothian suits. While it is meant to sound like a Medieval Warrior or Jedi Knight, that's just the feel of it rather than a description.

I'm a Warrior and a Protector born on a very important mission to destroy evil and save the world. I'm also on a mission to help the real superheroes and remain a thorn at the side of supervillains and fake superheroes. My name is Tothian, and I destroy evil.