Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Introduction to my Blog

Hello,


Welcome to my blog. What to expect from me? I'd like to say expect the unexpected and that's true in many ways,  but I like to post about my philosophies and random thoughts about all kinds of things.


Who I am? I'm Tothian. What goes on in my mind is so complex, and yet at the same time so simple, that few if any people ever actually come close to understanding me, nor the way I am, nor the things I do.


I guess you could say I kind of this wild badboy side about me. I can't help it and I can't deny who I am. Nobody is perfect, but it's better to at least be honest about that instead of trying to pretend to be perfect. That doesn't mean I don't try to do good in my own ways though. But I'm a free spirit. I don't conform to the standards created by others. I know who I am and who I always have been and what I was meant to do. People may choose to look at me from different angles at different times, but I've always been the same person.


I've said this many times in my life, and I know this will sound crazy but I don't care, I have nothing to prove by saying this, nothing to gain, but I have always known from as far back in life as I can remember that God asked me to come to Earth, saying I was needed here in this world, to protect people and fight evil. But it goes much deeper than just that. To help certain people that God helps guide me to them, or them to me, and/or both. To show people my ways of thinking, as even though people might not always agree with me, although a lot of the times they do too, there's always something to be learned from the things I say. But sometimes I just like having fun, and making things fun for others as well. Finding creative ways to make the world fun for yourself and for others is what gives people that passion for living, that extra reason for wanting to wake up in the morning or whenever they wake up, but you get the point.

I'm a Marine. Not in anymore, but you know the saying: Once a Marine, always a Marine. I'm also an ordained Reverend. I consider my religion to be Jedi Christian. I like reading about things like Philosophy, Criminology, Sherlock Holmes, Foreign Languages, Pirates, Presidential History, Politics, Time Travel, Superheroes, Star Wars, Warrior Codes, Tactics, and most importantly, the Holy Bible.

I also love music. All kinds, but mainly I prefer relaxing music like sappy love songs or classical music. I used to play guitar when I was younger, and on and off over the years. Just tunes and stuff. I also like to sing and never got really good at that, but I love practicing it anyway.

Ok, that's all, for now...

YAHHHHHHHH!!!!