Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Reoccurring Dreams

It was I think around last month. I had a horrible nightmare that when I looked up in the sky, the moon was a lot closer to Earth. It kept getting closer and closer to Earth.  The closer it got to Earth the faster it came at us. It was the creepiest thing I'd ever seen. It eventually crashed down into the Earth right on top of me.

When I woke up, later that day I found out from someone that later that week, that the moon would be closer to the Earth than it ever would be in I forget how long. Although on that night, when I looked up at the moon, it didn't actually look much closer, but it did look a LOT brighter.

Sometime within the past week or so, I had a dream that it was December 21st, 2012, and all the planets were aligned - not exactly as like a straight line, but, I saw the moon in the sky and it looked a bit bigger, and Venus was kind of lower than the moon, to the right. I saw Mars in the sky to the left, a little above it. It started to come at the Earth a lot faster. This one felt even worse than the moon dream.

Luckily, afterwards, I did have one of my reoccuring flying dream again. Every single time I have them they feel physically real, and each time I fully believe that it's not a dream like all the other times, and that each time it's actually happening. The way it works, is, I'm flapping either my arms like wings, or my Archangels wings, as I'm running, then I take a leap into the air, and then I can fly. Sometimes it's almost as if I'm given a challenge in some way and it becomes harder for me to fly and I'm not able to fly very high, nor fly for very long. However, what it always does is strengthen my wings, so that I can eventually in the dream fly higher and longer. My whole life, I've always believed that one day I'd actually be able to fly like that.